Leo Full Moon (2.16.22)
Leo Full Moon (2.16.22):
“Speak what you seek until you see what you said” - Unknown
The full moon symbolizes when the sun and the moon are in opposition of each other. Considering the sun is still in Aquarius, the opposite is in Leo. Full moons are for releasing and letting things go. This is the closure to a lunar cycle and the time to witness your manifestations set during the new moon.
Full moons also bring certain issues that need attention to the surface for you to deal with them head on. Be mindful that you are in control of how you wish to perceive and handle these situations.
Leo energy is creative, confident, playful and asks you to lead with your heart and inner child. This is calling you to express yourself, speak up from a place of love, and aim towards your bliss. You and others may feel inspired to own your unique essence. Considering Leo is ruled by the sun, you may feel compelled to shine and radiate your unique gifts and talents. Reclaim your light while embodying your creative soul and you will shine during this lunar phase.
The polarity of the Leo-Aquarius axis calls for a middle ground with your creative endeavors and social contributions. While Leo leans toward the individual, Aquarius rules the group and collective. This full moon calls for a balance of the two energies in self expression in personal and impersonal ways.
- What am I currently creating that could help benefit the collective?
- How can I speak up from a place of love that could positively influence others?
- How can I better express myself?
- What is the best way to handle what is coming to the surface for me?
- I inspire others by owning who I am meant to be.
- I get rewarded the more I choose to enjoy life and have fun.
- My words are powerful and I use them wisely.
- I follow my bliss and that makes me feel alive.
Best wishes to you, from me.